Wednesday 4 January 2012

Absolutely NO New Year Resolutions

And there's a very good reason for that Boys'n'Girls?

I kid you not, Trousers told me that I played my Kid Rock iTune download 38 times on my iPod over Christmas and New Year....and I've played it many more times since, because it's a song that actually inspires me, but every time I hear it on BBC Radio 2 it's different, because I think of  'the bigger picture'.  Is that Sad or Special to you?

I started my own New Year with no New Year Resolutions completely on purpose.  And I'll tell you for why:

I want my 2012 to be completely unadulterated, so that I'm not setting myself up, unnecessarily, for failure before I even start?....
I want to start 2012 with a much more Positive Attitude, and attract many more positives into every minute, every hour, and every day of my life, because I truly believe that I deserve that in my life.

Kid Rock's 'The Least That I Can Do Is Care' is a positive song, and everyone loves music, so it's a lovely way to share a simple message with those of you who love to read my blog.
No more, and no less.
Bless You for watching.
Wellie.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment