Wednesday 24 October 2012

Helloey My Gorgeous Worldwide Friends!


Wellie has prolly missed all of you WAY much more than you have missed her in the last few months, but I can assure you that I am fit'n'well now, and raring to go 'like a bull in a china shop'!

You know, with Trousers having, this evening, sorted out just how to provide a link for you all to access my new business blog 'Funky Nora on The Funny Farm' (which at the moment, you can't Google separately for some reason?), and attached a counter to that blog, and this, I am now dead 'cited to find that within 2012, I've had nearly 19,000 views from all over the world... so as far as I'm concerned, each and every one of you can pat yourselves on the back for being 'Completely Epic', and I'd personally like to thank you all for being completely misguided?!   But I genuinely love and applaude you, my friends.X.

Now then.  In order to gently 'tease you' into my new Funky Nora Business Blog, I want to point out to you, that I have an eye for fabrics, a penchant for sewing and a passion for creating.  But because I love what I create, whether it be a purr from my cat, something as lovely as a Denis Cotter vegetarian chilli, or my Funky Nora Limited Editions that I'm in the process of creating, I care about each and every single one of them. 
You will be able to see my Funky Nora Limited Editions, and Blog only via the link (top left of this Funny Farm Blog, allegedly) for now, until Trousers isn't working 16 hours a day and has the time to even kiss me, let alone anything else............
I've told you before Children, do NOT make your own story up?!

Incidentally, don't you just HATE it when you buy something gorgeous, and then you see someone else with the same?  That's why I'm 'creating' Funky Nora, because whether it's a gift for your very favourite, an angelic dress for your newborn's Christening, a really 'tantrum tiara' dress for her tea party, a pretty pair of summer PJ's, a new Pinny just because, the funkiest of handbags, or a little something for your other half to buy to make you feel as special as you are?....

Funky Nora is where you'll need to be, and as I make them, you will get 'first choice' before I sell them elsewhere.

I won't tease you any further for now.... but remember the words 'Limited Editions' by Funky Nora.
And I'm wearing my first Funky Nora Pinny, if you please........X

It's my birthday this Friday, and I'm treating my party guests to my favourite chef's chilli, with lime soured cream, and garlic bread on Saturday night.  Homemade Pinot Grigio and Merlot, yummy puddings, and a chocolate birthday cake.

Bless you for being here again, and my love for now,
Shelley.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment