Sunday 4 April 2010

Easter Funnies from The Funny Farm

Okay, now stay with me children on this one.... Of an Easter Saturday lunchtime,  I drive Trousers and The Piglets to Chris Evans's pub in the Welsh Countryside for a beer.  We've not seen each other prolly since miggle of last year, (not Chris, The Piglets, obviously....) and this is what occurs.  I ask you...! 
It was good, and the staff were friendly, and the toilets were clean, and there was a goodly selection of peoples eating there and having a brilliant time, so we'd thoroughly recommend a visit. Then it was 'back home' and settle down in front of the TV with a bowl of homemade risotto.Actually, that was probably quite rude of me, and I wasn't trying to imply that I didn't want to know Chris Evans..?  Squire, if you ever read my blog, you're more than welcome to come visit us at The Funny Farm too......X.  In fact when you're back on't Radio again after Easter, I'll send you an e-mail.

 And back to the photos, kill the cook by chucking the entire tin of sweeties in her lap.  I always know Piggie's going to do it, and he always knows I know, but it never fails to crease me up all the same.  I admit it, I'm a child, but that kind of fun is completely priceless.... know what I mean?

Until next time:
Love You Squeeze You.X


No comments:

Post a Comment