Sunday 3 May 2015

Rhubarb, Rhubarb, Rhubarb..............

.......... and in 'Typical English' my friends, that means 'Complete Rubbash'......like you're talking a lot of Nonsense.'


BUT:....This week,  and every week, I experiment? with a Rhubarb and Custard Traybake, and now I'm experimenting to make that recipe completely Gluten Free.
And my own Strawberry and Rhubarb Jam to put into my kitchen files for the future is
 just being beautifully jammed now.x

You know something?  I've got ENDLESS cookery books....
But I'm beginning to look at ALL of them 'in a different light', now that we have far more 'Intolerants' coming to us for breakfasts, lunches and Teas, to see where exactly I can 'tweek' those recipes for a better 'intolerant end' quite fascinates me.

On another TOTALLY DIFFERENT  LEVEL:...........I'm thrilled now to see now that other local garden centres have 'cottoned onto my logic' of offering customers access to Gardening Reference Books, and seeming to be 'taking notice' of what The Potting Shed Monmouth THINKS about Customers, that sometimes they like to have help?
I myself started out knowing 'Diddly-Shit' about Gardening when I was about 25 years old, and seriously, I get just LOVELY people coming to talk to me now about their gardens and what they want to do, seriously appreciating that personal advice, which costs absolutely nothing, and having spent a serious amount of time STUDYING Horticulture myself, working with it, and learning about it over the last 25 years, I think the customers appreciate their questions being answered on a truthful level.

Take Care My Friends.x

No comments:

Post a Comment